Consultancy"Francie helped our team feel empowered" – public sector client
Does your team need to make a change or solve a problem?
As a consultant I can support you and your team through challenging times.
I am a qualified consultant MSc with 30 years’ experience of working as a manager, educator, group facilitator, supervisor and clinician within various organisations, schools and universities.
Having worked within systems and teams I have gained a good understanding of what makes a team function well – and the harm that can be experienced when a team gets stuck.
What happens in a consultation?
- First step will be to meet with you and your organisation
- Together we’ll create a clear agreement of my relationship with your organisation as your consultant
- Together we’ll identify the issues and form a contract
- I (Francie) will then plan a consultation
- I will bring this plan to your team to work collaboratively with everyone involved
- I will give attention to all the feedback and work on the plan
- I will present this back to your team for further negotiation
- Together we will assess the final design
- This will now be ready for implementation
- At the end of the process, I will evaluate what has happened and how your organisation might go forward
Why choose me?
- ✓ I am professional, personable and effective
- ✓ I am curious
- ✓ I work collaboratively
- ✓ I am a team player
- ✓ I am confident
- ✓ I work out problems
- ✓ I am a good listener
- ✓ I articulate skillfully
- ✓ I am flexible
- ✓ I work with resistance
- ✓ I create meaning and enthusiasm in change
- ✓ I am trustworthy
- ✓ I will respect your values and choices and hold your best interests at the heart of the consultation